If you enter this event, you may be selected to be drug tested. Lifters are notified by the Drug Testing Officer (DCO) generally at the completion of the lifting session. If you have completed all your attempts and want to leave prior to the awards ceremony, you must check in with the DCO to make sure you have not been selected for drug testing. This includes if you have weighed in and decided not to lift, injured yourself during the competition and withdraw or bomb, you are still in the drug testing pool.
Failure to be available when called for drug testing will be considered a doping failure.
If you are moving up a weight class, your qualifying total in the lower class must be equal to or greater than the qualifying total total of the higher weight class.
If you wish to go down in weight class you will need to RE-QUALIFY in your new weight class by the entry deadline.
Unlike many local level meets, weigh-ins are conducted by 'Lot Numbers.' A lot number is a randomly assigned number to each athlete, within each session.
When it is time for your weigh-ins, be there when it start. The Referee will call you in order of your assigned Lot Number, NOT by when you show up. If you are not present when you are called, you will go to the back of the weigh-in order.
For more information, please refer to the Rulebook.
YES! Any State record you break will automatically be credited once results are uploaded into the results database.
Guest lifters are only allowed under the following conditions:
- You are a Youth lifer, age 13 and will 14 by the date of the IPF SubJr event, they may lift as a Guest at Nationals. They will not be competing within the Teen division, but only as a Guest.
- You did not make weight and do not have a qualifying total for the higher weight class, you will be allowed to compete as a Guest and not place in the higher weight class.
Guest lifting is not permitted for anyone who can not meet the criteria of our membership.
Guest lifting is not permitted for other IPF member nations.
SPONSOR & VENDOR OPPORTUNITIES
Interesting in sponsoring the 2019 USA Powerlifting Open Nationals? Some options available (Limited opportunities, to first-come-first serve)
- Presenting Sponsor for the entire event
- Title Sponsor for the day
- Event Sponsor – entire event
- Platform Sponsor (Session or Day)
- Room Card Key Sponsor
- Athlete/Officials Badge Sponsor
- Athlete/Officials Lanyard Sponsor
- Awards Sponsor
- Live Broadcast Sponsor
- Apparel Sponsor
- Athlete/Official Jacket Sponsor
Contact email@example.com for the Sponsorship Flyer.
Get your Company message, products and services advertised on our 9x16ft LED Walls, displayed behind each lifting platform! Commercials or static advertisement, your choice!